University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna

Site Map       enlarged

ANTON-VON-WEBERN-PLATZ 1
A-1030 Vienna

Vienna Online

The former home of the Veterinary University which was built between 1821 and 1823 in the 3rd district of Vienna, was completely renovated to become the new campus of the University of Music and performing Arts.

After completion of the renovation this site will host many institutes which are currently spread all over Vienna. The Institute for Wiener Klangstil / Musical Acoustics will relocate there in June 2006.

The new campus offers lecture rooms, concert halls (follow the links below for pictures), film and sound studios, laboratories, a cafeteria and an inner courtyard for recreation and social events.

Joseph-Haydn-Saal, Batikensaal
Fanny-Hensel-Mendelssohn-Saal, Clara-Wieck-Schumann-Saal
Orchesterstudio, Karl-÷hlberger-Studio

Back